This recipe is full in flavour yet healthy for you at the same time. It combines succulent salmon with vegetables all baked on one tray. And to top it off, it’s quick and easy with minimum clean up!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 x salmon fillets skin off
- 2 x bunches asparagus
- 1 x punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 x zucchini thinly sliced
- Goats cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash veggies and take the ends of the asparagus.
- Place salmon filles and vegetables on the baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Crumble goats cheese over vegetables.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with lemon cheeks
- To remove asparagus ends, gently bend ends until they snap off.